Play the TV Binge Bracket Contest for a chance to win your TV streaming bills paid for a year–up to $500!
Throwback Nation Radio
TV Binge Bracket Official Rules
These rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Lorino Communications Limited Liability Company, d/b/a Throwback Brands (the “Contest Administrator”). Contest Administrator’s general contest rules also apply to the extent they do not conflict with these specific rules. A copy of these rules and the general contest rules are available at https://throwbacknationradio.com/contest-rules/.
Who Can Enter
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the “TV Binge Bracket” contest (the
“Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL
LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal US resident of any one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry to enter and/or win this Contest.
How to Enter
- As part of the entry process, entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Contest Administrator, sponsor, or prize providers; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
- From 01/02/2024 through 01/28/2024, visit the contest website at https://throwbacknationradio.com/contests/, complete the registration form with valid contact information, select your favorite TV theme songs from the provided brackets. Participants enter the contest by filling out their own bracket by predicting which TV theme songs will win in each head-to-head matchup, ultimately choosing what they believe will be the final winner.
- Each individual who meets all applicable eligibility requirements set forth herein and who successfully completes the process of entering this Contest by means of the method described above shall be deemed an “Entrant”. Limit one (1) entry per bracket per Entrant email address. Upon entry in each bracket, the entrant will receive an email confirming entry that contains the opportunity to share the contest with friends via Facebook, X (Twitter) and/or personalized link.
How to Win
- There are four brackets, one for each type of TV show (Family, Sitcom, Animated & Kid’s, Drama) with four weekly rounds in each bracket. Rounds are open for voting Tuesday through Sunday of each week. The general public will be solicited to submit votes for their favorite theme song in each matchup in each bracket. The TV theme songs with the most votes in each matchup advances to the next round, and the final round determines the “Fan Favorite TV Theme Song” for each bracket.
- Upon the conclusion of the final round at 11:59pm on 01/28/2024, one (1) finalist will be randomly selected from each of the four brackets and placed into a drawing pool. On or about Monday, January 29th, 2024, one entry will be randomly selected from the drawing pool as the finalist to be awarded the prize and notified by email and/or phone. In the event the finalist cannot be reached or does not respond within 48 hours, another entrant will be selected from the remaining entries in the drawing pool to be awarded the prize. If necessary, this will continue until a finalist is reached and the prize awarded.
- All decisions are final and binding in matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing may be done through an electronic script which will randomly select the winner by using a computer script designed to select random entry or entries. Each finalist selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- The prize; “Your TV Streaming Bill Paid For A Year – Up To $500” will be awarded in the form of a $500 Visa gift card, like-minded gift card, or cashier’s check, to be determined at the sole discretion of the contest administrator. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
Conditions and Release:
- By participating in this Contest, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsor exclusive permission to use their names, location, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense which may occur from the conduct of, preparation for, travel to, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use or misuse of any prize or participation of any related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded/delivered due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, or weather.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury to entrant’s computer related to participation in the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from
participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by using unfair or fraudulent means. The Sponsor will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- The sponsor of this Contest is Lorino Communications Limited Liability Company. Visa is not a sponsor of this contest.