GENERAL CONTEST RULES
95.9 WGRQ General Contest Rule
1. In order to participate in a contest you must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase is necessary, Void where prohibited.
2. You may only win one (1) time within fifteen (15) calender days. Only one (1) winner per household within the same fifteen (15) days. If you win a prize valued at or above $1,000 you cannot win again for one hundred and twenty (120) calender days. You can get your prize upon confirmation of your eligibility.
3. You must appear in person and present a valid ID and may be asked to provide your Social Security number for tax purposes. Prize pickup location is the SuperHits 95.9/WGRQ business office located at 4414 Lafayette Blvd, Suite 100, Fredericksburg Virginia, 22408.
4. If you do not claim your prize within thirty (30) days you will forfeit the prize and it will become property of SuperHits 95.9. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged or substituted for other prizes.
5. Your prize is subject to rules and dates set forth by the prize sponsor. 95.9 cannot be responsible for those limitations.
6. 95.9 has the right to record and air back your incoming phone call. If you win a contest conducted on social media you will be informed of any prizes via e-mail from an address provided by you. We will keep your e-mail information confidential.
7. You cannot win a prize if you are an employee of 95.9, one of 95.9 advertizing and promotional agents, one of their immediate families, one of others who live in the same household, or an employee or family member of another radio station in the Fredericksburg Virginia area.
8. You will be responsible for all and any taxes incurred. Winnings over $600.00 will be reported to the IRS, state and local tax agencies
9. If you win a prize any additional cost related to that prize, incurred by you as a result of winning, will be your responsibility
10. 95.9 WGRQ has the right to change or alter contest rules without prior notification or extend or stop a contest. Changes will be announced on-air within a reasonable time frame. The decision of WGRQ management is final.
11. If you accept a prize you will release and hold harmless WGRQ, Telemedia Broadcasting INC., their officers, employees and directors, and their families from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of taking part in a contest or use of your prize.
12. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entrees received. We cannot be responsible for any lost or dropped phone calls, any telephone charges, and malfunction of phone equipment. Nor can we be responsible for any misdirected e-mail or internet equipment failure.
13. You can review contest rules during regular business hours at 4414 Lafayette Blvd, Suite 100, Fredericksburg Virginia, 22408, or on-line at 959wgrq.com